Learn how to find your creative
path and voice
For artists and art lovers:
• How to understand contemporary art?
• Develop your personal interests and preferences in art to discover your authentic self
• What are the mechanics of inspiration and how to use them?
• How to express creativity?
• How to find, structure, and map out creative goals?
• How to increase recognition of your work?
1. Creative consultation
During the creative consultation, I will help to determine and map out your creative goals and will provide practical advice (solution).
1 hour - € 95 (incl. VAT)
After the payment, we choose the date and time.
2. Mentoring for artists
• Learn how to find your creative path and voice
• Learn how to transform the idea into a work
• Structuring and mapping out your creative goals
• Learn about the mechanics of focus and inspiration
• Advise regarding exhibitions, publishing, grants, galleries, and residencies
• Advise on how to increase the recognition of your work
• Developing a strategy for your practice
• Tips about self-presentation and promotion
3. Mentoring for art lovers
• Learn how to understand contemporary art from an artist’s perspective
• Discover yourself through contemporary art
• Learn about the mechanics of inspiration and how to apply them in your field
• Learn about the connection between ideas and artistic medium
• Look into artistic strategies and approaches
• Introduction into creative thinking
• Introduction to the art world structures
I want to thank Lilia for her incredible art classes, excellent feedback, guidance through contemporary art. She made sure that the whole process is understandable and transparent for me. I was not left alone in this journey Lilia has guided me with clear instructions and exciting home tasks, helping me open my mind and be creative. After a couple of weeks, I realized that I am analyzing art in a new way, not known before. I enjoyed every moment of the discussions we had.
The most significant benefit I gained from working with Lilia is developing my own judgment of what makes sense in art and my personal values, which is crucial for me. Contemporary art could be very personal and private. I would hardly recommend using the opportunity to talk about what matters for you and exploring your subject. It is a safe way to check if you are ready to make your art public, and so important to work with an experienced mentor's guidance.
I also like the friendly and informal atmosphere in the class. Lilia makes the whole learning process interesting and inspiring. I started with a basic knowledge of art, but I fell in love with contemporary art and explored a new word. I hope to develop my own style in the future.
About Lilia Luganskaia:
Lilia Luganskaia is a multidisciplinary artist and author. She graduated from the Gerrit Rietveld Academy in 2014. Over the last 10 years, Lilia developed her artistic practice and built experience as a gallery curator and educator. Her book ‘Investigation of Love’, an attempt to encounter love through photographic evidence, was awarded internationally.
Lilia participated in numerous solo and group exhibitions, including Photo España, Museum Alcobendas, Madrid, PHOTO IS:RAEL, Tel-Aviv, Unseen, Amsterdam, Foam Gallery, Amsterdam. Her works were acquired by the Rijksmuseum collection, Amsterdam, and Fotomuseum Winterthur, Switzerland.
She is a recipient of The Mondriaan Fund - Young Talent Grant, winner of PHotoEspaña 2019 Discoveries Award, and guest lecturer at Royal Academy of Art, The Hague.
Lilia is passionate about traveling, art, photography, and making people curious about art.
Follow me on Clubhouse: